Aligning the LNG business case for LNG providers, shipping operators, and ports
Why should your organisation be thinking about LNG?
With increasingly demanding environmental standards it is clear why so many ship operators see the environmental and commercial case for LNG. Despite the current price of oil, LNG appears to be the most promising long-term solution. Regardless of how ship operators move forward, all options require a significant degree of investment.
Whilst the industry sits precariously at the forefront of LNG development, the commercial and environmental viability of this fossil fuel is conclusive. In 2014, 59% of port participants in Lloyd’s Register LNG Bunkering Infrastructure Survey indicated they had specific plans for LNG bunkering. This is not insignificant.
So, where do you fit in the larger picture?
Right here. Join us for the upcoming LNG Bunkering Summit North America, where ship operators, LNG providers, ports, technology specialists and regulatory bodies will gather to discuss crucial progress on the LNG bunkering front. Benefit from a series of regional case studies and feasibility reports from North American leaders along with presentations from LNG bunkering pioneers in Europe.
Highlights for this year's summit include
- Commercial viability: Understand what makes LNG an intelligent investment for your organization, exploring feasibility for ship, port and supply projects
- Ship operator case studies: Hear from leading ship operators as they discuss their environmental strategies as we approach 2016
- Port perspectives: Determine how ports are preparing for LNG fuelling infrastructure in North America and Europe
- LNG supply chain: Get a clear picture of developments in the North American LNG supply chain, addressing supply through to small-scale liquefaction and distribution
- Regulations: With a panel session identifying advancements to the regulatory environment
- Economic feasibility: Gain perspective on what market trends differentiate LNG from conventional fuels despite the current landscape
- The alternatives: Benchmark available options on the market and how they measure up against LNG from initial investment to ROI
- Legal perspective: Recognize what should be on your radar when considering an LNG project, from ship operators converting to LNG producers building or extending a plant